We had our experts take a look at the adidas MLS Glider Soccer Ball to provide you with the inside scoop on its qualities.
Does the good reputation hold up or not? Let’s find out!
- Dual-layer casing for better touch
- Three-layer synthetic covering for improved durability
- 12-panel design with symmetrical TPU coating for easier rotation and improved flight
- Abutted Nike ® sealing system for better rebound control
- The blue and white colors fade after multiple machine washes
- The casing is quite soft compared to others and therefore can be punctured easily
Adidas is a brand name synonymous with quality and it certainly doesn't disappoint with its Adidas MLS Glider Soccer Ball. Designed for players in leagues who are looking for a durable soccer ball that will catch the eye of their opponents. When you see your match-up on the schedule, you won't be thinking of the opponent, but rather the bounce of the ball when you kick it. The Adidas MLS Glider Soccer Ball will give you that extra bounce and will help you take the lead against any other opponent.
This soccer ball comes in sizes 4, 5, and 6. It is made of synthetic materials and it has a pressure bladder that is filled with pressurized air to add to its bounce. The ball is constructed of thermoplastic polyurethane and it has a machine-stitched construction that is meant to give the soccer ball a longer life when compared to some other balls on the market.
The Adidas MLS Glider Soccer Ball is a pretty durable and durable ball that will hold up well to hard play and landing on hard surfaces even if you are a pretty experienced player. You won't need to worry about your soccer ball going flat the first time you flip it just because it is so durable.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Soccer Balls (2022 Reviews)