Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the adidas Performance Messi Soccer Ball.
We’ll provide you with all the detailed information you could need. You just need to make your own final decision.
- The official size and weight of an official soccer ball
- Perfect for all weather conditions and works well on short or long grass
- Great price point for an official ball
- Soft touch that offers amazing control
- Stylish design with bold colors that are perfect for kids
- Water-resistant material, won’t absorb water or become heavy
- Ball will not become too soft when wet
- Packaging is not at all helpful and has you install the ball incorrectly
- No outside casing to protect the ball or hold it
- Spot branding feels weird
The adidas Performance Messi Soccer Ball, which uses natural latex for a superior rebound and accurate and better control, is the official ball of the 2015 FIFA World Cup.
This ball is extra comfortable especially when it is volleyed and this gives you and additional advantage over your opponent. This ball is for all levels from children to professionals. For kids to adults, it is a perfect ball. This is an excellent ball for beginners to practice with.
This ball is made of 100% polyester piqu.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Soccer Balls (2022 Reviews)