Today we're bringing to you our detailed review of the Nike Pitch Team Training Football.
It’s been popular on the market ever since it was launched and so we decided to take a closer look at it for you. Here we go:
- Soft leather material
- Comes with a pump
- Teams prefer the softer feel of leather footballs to harder synthetic ones
- Has the Nike trademark swoosh
- Manufactured by a leading manufacturer and with a reputable brand
- Affordable price
- Can be purchased in a range of prices and colors
- Leather might get a little softer over extended use
- Might not be the best option for children under the age of 12
- Might not be the best option for people with larger hands
The Nike Pitch Team Training Football is a ball that features the DuraCourt foam which gives you a soft feel and a good touch.
Nike decided that the sporty aspect of football is not good, because a lot of teams use the football pitch in both exercises, practice and etc. So they created the Nike Pitch Team Training Football to give it the feel of a real ball from a sporty point of view.
For those who want to take the sport of football to the next level, this product is a great choice.
The ball is balanced and designed for fast-paced training. The ball has a DuraCourt Soft touch Synthetic cover which provides a soft feel. The ball is made from a combination of 65% rubber and polyurethane, 15% polyester, 12% polyurethane, and 8% EVA.
Also, the ball has a reinforced rubber or TPU casing. The casing allows the player to handle the ball naturally so it feels like the real thing while also improving the durability of the ball.
The product is reasonably priced too, so you can purchase one for many practices and games, as I am sure you would love it!
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Soccer Balls (2022 Reviews)