It's been long overdue, but today we finally got around to publishing our expert review on the Storelli BodyShield Leg Guards.
This article was thoroughly audited by our experts for its accuracy.
- Affordable option
- Easy to wear
- Best protection for cleats
- Fully adjustable to fit most legs
- Includes high-density foam exterior, which makes it highly durable
- Stays securely in place during gameplay
- A lot of players reported that they were a bit tight at first
- Stiffer at first, but still works great with time
- Have to ensure tightness of velcro straps before hitting the pitch
Storelli, the company who manufactures this shin guard, believes that their products are made to keep your legs safe and protected while you play soccer.
A main feature of the shin guard holders are the armor plates in the product. The armor is 3mm thick and consists of flexible but heavy-duty XRD Extreme Impact Protection.
This means that the force that athletes will need to put into their shin guards will be decreased, making the shin guard in place so you won't have to constantly adjust them.
Another very cool feature about this shin guard is that it is manufactured with a 29% lighter polymer than other shin guards, for bump-free and stress-free wearing. It also helps with the comfort of wearing it so you can stay focused during the game.
Another recommendation from users is that you purchase two pairs of this shin guard, so you don't have to worry about the constant or bumpy adjustment of your shin guards.
Not what you’re looking for? Read our roundup review: The Best Shin Guards (2021 Reviews)